Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Sorry", "Uno" and "Snap"

We've been playing a lot of games as a family these past 5 weeks. Too cold to go outside. Too crazy for me to try to do anything outside the house with 4 kids. So, we've been inside...a lot.

David and Claire got Uno for Christmas and love playing it together. David, in particular, seems to love the game. To be more precise, he loves winning. He'll often try to change the rules so that he does win. He also tries to stack the deck when I leave to get some tea or to get Eli. When he's unable to do that, his strategy is to keep playing new games until he is the winner. I think the record number of games we played in a row was 7.

Dare I admit that I've been teaching him how to trash talk when we play games together?
He's a natural.

1 comment:

Wicker Family said...

Trash talk? Deb? (I think I would have reached my UNO limit at about 5 games!)