Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Potty party

We're partying around the potty these last few days in the hopes that David will enter the world of the toilet trained.

We've only had nominal success so far but my enthusiasm for not having 2 kids in diapers will not be dampened. I'm banking on the success we had with Claire. Her big moment was when Grandma bought her "big girl underwear" and commented that it must feel so nice when they are dry.

Aunt Laura bought David the cutest boxer/briefs and he struts around the house in them as if he's been wearing them for years.

There was a moment today when I decided I would take a picture of him in his "big boy underwear". It had been a good few hours and I thought we were making progress. I wanted to document the achievement.

On my way to get the camera I slipped on the puddle of pee in the living room.

No comments: