Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What's David been up to?

I took the kids to downtown Holland last week to see the street performers. David was enthralled with the "treeman" (a guy walking on stilts dressed like a tree). Right when he saw him, he said to me "not scared Mom" which surprised me because David can get pretty spooked out with unusual things (lest we forget his panic attack on our church retreat when he saw 2 people dressed up as moose hunters).

He's also been enamored with his recent trips to the Aquatic Center where he likes to "step on the sprinklers" on the playset.

And, he loved going to Centennial Park and hearing the outdoor music concert.

I love hearing him recount these events. Sometimes it takes him about 5 or 6 tries. "And I went...And I went...And I went...And I went DOWNTOWN"

No comments: