Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's official - the boy has a sweet tooth

David, Jacob and I went grocery shopping this morning. For some reason, I can handle going to Meier with two kids (take your pick - the combination doesn't matter) but not three.

We passed the bakery aisle and David marched over to the shelf and pulled off a rather large box of jumbo sized chocolate muffins.

He then proceeded to carry it with him throughout the entire store, stopping at times to put it down to check out other things but always remembering to pick it up. When we got to the checkout lane, he carefully placed it up on the checkout lane and stood there waiting for it to be put in the bag.

Just because the whole thing was so darn funny, and he was so cute carrying a box that was almost half his size, I almost bought them for him.

2 comments:

Wicker Family said...

"Almost" bought them for him:-) I'm sure three kids will push my limits. I can hardly manage two right now. If Andrew had picked up a box of muffins, they would have been torn open and consumed before me reached the check out counter!

nettie said...

you didnt buy them??!! what happened to your sweet tooth??
i can just see him!
mom